Sunday, May 6, 2012

The guy-magnet perfume

I’ve been going through a perfume obsession phase where I get antsy to test new perfumes every month. This perfume isn’t necessarily my cup of tea because it is a little bit strong and dark to me, but consistently gets me the most free drinks at bars. It might be a coincidence, but guys seem to gravitate towards this scent. Maybe it’s because bars smell of strong body odor and beer, so it’s crucial for a stronger and more unique scent to draw men in.

Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss

Credit: Bath and Body Works

I picked up the mini fragrance mist of this randomly because I was getting the body lotion and body mist of Twilight Woods, and BBW happened to be having a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale. Lucky me. This stuff was initially too strong and I couldn’t really get used to it. One night, feeling like switching things up, I decided to use this instead of my typical night out perfume, Britney Spears Fantasy.

The aroma makes you feel confident when you are out. People can smell you even though the bars reek. I got plenty of compliments from girls and guys seemed to approach me more. I wore it out a few more weekends and noticed the same thing. I usually get a few compliments for BS Fantasy, and occasionally some compliments for Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy (my other go-to), though this scent seems harder to detect in a crowded bar situation. I never get compliments for Twilight Woods when I go out; it only happens when I’m running errands during the day.

So to all the ladies out there who are trying to have fun and flirt all night, give this Dark Kiss a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment