Thursday, March 29, 2012

I love baby products

I am obsessed with skincare. Possibly more so than makeup. I have tried every single drugstore brand there is, as well as some higher end products from department stores. However, a few items consistently make it to my bathroom...

Baby products! Johnson & Johnson makes some of the best baby skincare products out there, and I LOVE (LOVE LOVE LOVE) using these on my skin. They work great and contain the least harsh chemicals (safe enough for a newborn = gentle on adult skin).


Here are some of my favorite products:


1. Cocoa Butter Baby Oil Gel - $4.29


This is comparable to Vaseline's cocoa butter oil gel, but cheaper and in my opinion less greasy. My skin absorbs this stuff wonderfully.

2. Creamy Cocoa Butter Baby Oil - $4.79

The texture of this is kind of like a mix between regular body lotion and the oil gel. It is substantially less greasy than any oil or gel, which may be perfect if you prefer more of a balm.

3. Original Baby Oil - $3.45

This stuff is classic. I love using this on cold/wintery days immediately after I take a hot shower. It locks in moisture and keeps my skin from flaking or cracking. Since it is an oil, it is really runny and can damage your clothes, so apply it before you dress and allow the oil to absorb into your skin a few minutes.

SECRET: For any ladies at home who wax at home and have leftover wax stuck...applying a little bit of this oil will take it all off!

I've tried the Johnson baby brand as well as Walmart and Target generic brands for the baby oil. In my opinion, the Target version works just as well, if not better, than the Johnson brand.

4. Baby Daily Face & Body Lotion, SPF 40 - $9.99

My skin is out of whack every once in a while. Sometimes my skin is just fine with facial sunscreens, but other times, my face blows up in redness. Enter, Johnson's baby product. Baby skin is as sensitive as it gets, so any lotions created for babies are likely to be less harsh than adult skin products. I love SPF 40 because it keeps my skin baby young!

Hope this helps you, beautiful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment